CBE Image Library
Acceptable use information
The images in the CBE Image Library are provided for educational use only, and may not be used for commercial purposes. Acceptable uses are described below.
If you submit a request for download via the CBE web site, you may use the images
- in a presentation,
- on a research poster (one print only, of any one image),
- in a print thesis or dissertation, or
- in a science/engineering proposal to a granting agency. Please include credit information for the Montana State University Center for Biofilm Engineering with each image you use from this image library.
What's NOT OK:
To download any of the CBE graphics for posting/publishing on your web site or for commercial purposes.
Express written permission from the CBE is required, to submit any of these images for print reproduction in textbooks, magazines, and journal articles. An image usage fee may apply.
These images are copyright 1991-2010, by the Center for Biofilm Engineering at Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717-3980. All rights reserved.
Email: Print Permissions
How to acquire images
- Click on the thumbnail or title of an image.
- Complete the submission form.
- Hit the 'submit' button and the image will automatically download for you. You will be prompted to open the file or save it.