Technical Operations Manager
Office: 367A Barnard Hall
Specialty: Anaerobic community ecophysiology
Postdoctoral Fellow, Portland State University, 2013–2015
PhD, Microbiology, Montana State University, 2013
Dissertation: “Ecophysiology of Methanococcus maripaludis and Desulfovibrio vulgaris: The role of structure in relation to function”
- Brileya KA, Reysenbach A-L, “The Archaeoglobi,” pp. 15–23.
- Reysenbach A-L, Brileya KA, “The Picrophilaceae,” pp. 319–321.
- Reysenbach A-L, Brileya KA, “The Thermoplasmataceae,” pp. 385–387.
In: The Prokaryotes-Other Major Lineages of Bacteria and the Archaea
Rosenberg E, DeLong EF, Lory S, Stackebrandt E, Thompson, F (eds.), 4th Ed. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Metcalf JA, Funkhouser-Jones LJ, Brileya K, Reysenbach A-L, Bordenstein SR
“Antibacterial gene transfer across the tree of life”
eLife, 2014, 3:e04266.
Biofilm related publications searchable by author via CBE Publications Database
- CBE News, October 17, 2017: “CBE image selected for exhibit at NEMO science museum in Amsterdam”
- Vanderbilt University News, November 21, 2014: http://news.vanderbilt.edu/2014/11/lifes-extremists-may-be-an-untapped-source-of-antibacterial-drugs/
- Phenomena, National Geographic, October 24, 2014: